Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Monday, June 6, 2016

A Ugandan Wedding!

My last stop before heading back to Fort Portal was to stay with my two favorite people on this whole continent to crash a wedding. (Before that, I was in Kampala for a dentist appointment, but that's boring.) One of my friend's counterparts got married last weekend. Unfortunately, I missed the introduction ceremony, a traditional wedding including the husband proving he can provide for his bride, oh and that he can pick his bride out of a crowd, but I got to see the official ceremony and the party afterwards! Thank you my lovely friends for hosting me in your beautiful, smack dab in the middle of nowhere, village.




1 comment: