Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Sunday, May 24, 2015

First Steps as an Invitee

I've only been an invitee for three days now, but I've already finished nearly half of what is supposed to be done "within the first 30 days." I guess you could say I'm an overachiever. I also really want to get all of this done as soon as possible so that I can just focus on my summer job. It's been great to get to know people, but if I just had a day to sit and finish all of this stuff, I would be much more relaxed. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done here soon and spend some quality time with my camp family.

So what have I been doing? Well to begin with, the "classes" I have to do are finished. They were about the core expectations of Peace Corps and a preview of safety. I've also been making hard decisions about life insurance, whether I want a press release, among other things. I'm still waiting on my legal kit, which should be sent to me soon, and on medical clearances to be sent to me. I already know for medical clearances, though, that I'm just going to be making appointments during my break week. It'll be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment