Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Passport and Visa Applications

This is my second view of the annoying process that can be doing things for Peace Corps. I really should have looked at the information for submitting my passport and visa applications yesterday, but I was so excited about telling everyone that I just couldn't! Pretty soon after I woke up, I started on the applications. Two hours later, I had two applications for passports (I'm choosing to have a personal passport as well as my PC passport.) and a visa application in hand. I headed to the post office, only to be told the guy I needed to talk to was at lunch, so I would have to wait. When he got back, I had to listen to him say MULTIPLE times that he had never heard of a such thing as a shortened passport, a PC passport, how confused he was, etc. Finally he got over that and just processed my applications. He wasn't too happy when he had to give me my PC passport application back in a sealed envelope, but it's all fine. Then when I got home, I realized I couldn't take my PC passport to the UPS store in town because, well, it closed a year or so ago. After a mini-freak-out, my wonderful father offered to take it to the UPS store for me. So now I have both my passport applications on their way!!

2 comments:

  1. It’s really a great topic selected by you to discuss over here. Sometime it’s difficult to get approval on visa. Lot of people discuss such things online and try to find out solution for the same so sharing such things which relate to visa, can really help people.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Working Visa Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! esta

    ReplyDelete