Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Monday, October 19, 2015

Uganda or BUST

I realize that I don't leave for another three weeks, but I decided to have my going away party yesterday so that some of my Truman friends could come if they wanted to. I wanted to give everyone who came out, who wasn't able to come because of car problems or sickness, and who wanted to come but couldn't for any other reason a huge THANK YOU!!! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures simply because I was enjoying the company of those who came. :)


Genie's brother (who was visiting) made this sign for me!
Now I'm seriously considering taking it to the airport with me....
Genie thinks she's absolutely hilarious.

In particular, I would like to thank my friend Genie for letting us use her house, buying more than half the food we had there, and just being awesome. And as always, last but not least, my parents are amazing and supportive of everything I wanted for this party (which mostly consisted of the balloons to find Genie's house.)


No comments:

Post a Comment