Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Staging Update

I received an email earlier today which shared that our staging date has even moved up a couple of days. Staging (in the US) now begins November 7  instead of November 9. I now have two fewer did to figure out how to pack my life away in two suitcases, but it'll be okay. I've changed my countdown accordingly.








Aug. 14 update to the update: I have read like 30+ blogs from current or recently-former PCVs, and it would appear every one of them had staging in Philadelphia, PA, then took a bus (at some ungodly hour of the "morning") to NYC to fly out of JFK airport. They then had a couple of different layovers, but they flew into Entebbe, Uganda, where they began their PST right away. Thus, it is a good assumption to make that this is what we'll be doing. :)

October 9 update to the update on the update: Yup. This is in fact what we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment