Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Friday, March 4, 2016

I'M OFFICIALLY A PCV!!!!!

NOTE: I don't have enough battery or nearly enough data right now to post this, and the wifi is not working. I hate to make you all wait any longer for pictures, but please see the PCUG Facebook page for some pictures! 


As I said on Facebook, Swearing In was a grand affair! It was a beautifully long, not to mention hot, ceremony with many, many, speeches, including a few unplanned ones, several dances, and finger foods! The best speech, which I unfortunately didn’t record, was from one of the host dads who came, telling us that he refuses to practice family planning when it comes to “these American babies.” He will have as many of them as God will allow!

No comments:

Post a Comment