Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Friday, February 13, 2015

Medical Pre-Clearance

So because I have asthma (super mild), I have to go through medical pre-clearances. I received the task from MAP last week. I made sure I understood how to go about it, as I was diagnosed by a Nurse Practitioner, and dropped the paperwork off at the clinic here in town last week. I was told I should not have any problem getting it back by early this week. Now I feel like I understand the frustration of medical clearances, all the waiting. I called them on Tuesday or Wednesday to ask for an update on the paperwork, and they said they would check on it and get back to me. It wasn't until this morning that they got back to me, and thankfully it was to tell me the forms were ready for me to pick up. This task only had a two-week window in which to finish it, so I was getting pretty antsy about it. I had planned to call them today after lunch if they hadn't called me. Oh well. Now it's uploaded and I should be good for medical pre-clearances!

No comments:

Post a Comment