Featured Post

Hey Follow Me!

So I've come up with a way for you all to see at least some pictures when I don't have enough data to upload pictures. I've reo...

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I'M A TEACHER TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE MY SITE PLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I do not want to put specifics on here, I will be living in the West, near Fort Portal, working at a PTC!! This particular PTC has science labs that it would like to be better used, and so I am hoping to take on that challenge. It also has several primary schools which are part of an outreach program, and I am very, very excited about that. Although I was leaning toward being a Teacher Trainer, I do still really like kids, and I do want to help at the primary schools as much as I can. I’ll tell you more about it through my time working there!

Can I please just take a minute to give a shout-out to our trainers for being AWESOME?! We weren’t supposed to get out site placements until tomorrow morning, just before we go to Kampala, but they surprised us with them tonight, and they did so in an awesome way. Using our projector, we “watched some TV” all about our site placements. There was Jeopardy, Harry Potter, and SNL! Seriously, it was hilarious and amazing. The room was alive with anticipation. They finished our placements early, and they did all of this work so that we could sleep in an hour before going to Kampala.


I AM SO EXCITED THAT I AM GOING TO BE A TEACHER TRAINER NEAR FORT PORTAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment